What's holding you back from publishing your own designs?
FEAR? INSECURITIES? DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START?
Designer Bootcamp walks you through the design process step-by-step and provides encouragment all along the way. You'll leave knowing exactly how to go from idea to published design, with no excuses left for why you can't do it.
Does this sound familiar?
- I couldn't ever be a designer because I'm not [creative enough, smart enough, good enough, etc.]
- I have so many ideas for patterns but I don't know where to start turning them into patterns.
- I've created a few patterns but [I don't really know what I'm doing, it's just a hobby, I couldn't ever really earn any money from it.]
Designer Bootcamp is designed to bust through those fears and worries and show you that whatever your goal is, it's totally possible to achieve it.
Here's what we cover in this 6-week course:
- Picking Yarn and Stitch Pattern
- Swatching for Gauge
- Planning and Casting On
- Knitting the Sample
- Calculating Yardage
- Pattern Layout
- Tech Editing and Test Knitting
- Publishing and Promoting Your Pattern
- Moving Forward
You get two lessons a week and each lesson comes with a worksheet plus a replay video of the Q&A session that I held during the live round of this course.